Fenix TK22 - 2014 Edition
Tactical Cree XM-L U2 LED torch that produces a maximum light output of 680 ANSI* lumens with a runtime of 1 hour and 30 minutes. Features four brightness modes: low, mid, high and turbo, plus strobe mode.
The Fenix TK22 features an orange-peel reflector, which reduces the loss of the luminous flux to the limit and produces an excellent beam throw.
The Fenix TK22 runs on two 3V CR123A lithium batteries or 1 x 18650 battery.
- Cree XM-L U2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Side switch in the head for various modes
- Low: 7 ANSI lumen, 168 h
- Mid: 85 ANSI lumen 16 h, 30 min
- High: 265 ANSI lumen 4h, 30 min
- Turbo: 920 ANSI lumen 1h, 30 min
- Strobe: 920 ANSI lumen
- Beam range 275 m according to ANSI standard
- Digitally regulated output for constant brightness
- Anti-reverse polarity protection, guards against incorrect battery insertion
- Runs on two 3V CR123A lithium batteries or 1 18650 battery
- Length: 14,7 cm, head diameter: 4 cm
- Weight: 157 grams (excluding batteries)
- Manufactured from durable aircraft-grade aluminium
- Type III hard-anodised finish
- Waterproof to IPX 8 Standard (continued light output of up to 30 minutes at a depth of 2 metres underwater)
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Tactical push button tail switch for signalling mode (momentary-on function)
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design for good grip control
- Fenix TK22 U2 LED - 2014 Edition
- nylon holster
- spare O-ring
- spare rubber switch boot
- 2 Duracell CR123A batteries
By buying this product you can collect up to 84
Your cart will total 84
points that can be converted into a voucher of